Ambitious and inspiring people manager
Our client is a strong, financially sound multinational chemical company. They develop, produce and sell finished products for and to customers in various sectors and industries. A solid international matrix structure combined with strong local anchoring results in a highly professional, innovative business with a warm, people-oriented culture.
Within the organization, there’s a strong belief in the power of personal growth and development: a solid internal training program was developed and internal growth is stimulated whenever and wherever possible.
Due to the internal promotion of the current plant manager of one of the Belgian production plants (Kempen region – Limburg), we are looking for an experienced: Plant Manager.
- Overseeing and responsible for the operational organization including planning, manufacturing, maintenance, engineering, warehouse/logistic, quality and safety.
- Full assets and plant PLOH responsibility for the facility including develop, forecast and management of the budget; initiate and coordinate action plans to drive profitable growth and manage costs.
- Drive TPM in order to enable continuous improvement and ensure customer delivery dates, improve relevant KPI’s, reduce waste/costs/.., enhance product quality.
- Ensure QEHS in the organization as the highest priority, ensure compliance to all corporate, global, regional and local specific SHE standards.
- Provide vision and leadership, empowering organization to take full functional responsibility and ownership for performance and results.
- Responsible for overseeing performance management, to meet/exceed operational goals, create autonomous teams.
- Ensure strong relationships with union partners, broad experience in CLA negotiations and Works council meetings.
- University degree in Operations, Engineering or similar, with several years of demonstrable experience as a plant manager. You can also present experience within an international matrix organization.
- 10+ years experience and deep understanding in operational processes within manufacturing industry with a focus on growth and operational excellence (TPM),
- Leadership experience with a focus on managing high performing autonomous teams,
- Comprehensive change management experiences, focus on automatization and digitalization, continuous improvement management experiences,
- High inspiring and inclusive leadership and coaching skills, your maturity and charisma enable you to inspire people in a natural way and take them along with you in change,
- You have extensive demonstrable experience in negotiations with union partners in a production environment,
- Thanks to your strong networking and communication skills, you know how to defend the interests of the plant.
- Fluently written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch.
- Willingness to travel / relocate within Europe, your inquisitiveness and ambition will allow you to evolve into an international position within the group within a few years.
- A role with impact and local end responsibility within a financially healthy and solid company
- A motivated and high-performing management team within a people-oriented culture in which the well-being of employees is highly valued
- Realistic international career opportunities that can (and will) be facilitated by a wide range of internal training courses
- An attractive and very comprehensive salary package in function of your experience
Apply via the button below or contact Hanne Hooybergs via email@example.com or call 011 36 10 62 for more information.
The selection procedure takes place exclusively through Motmans & Partners.