PC Software Engineer
With a broad knowledge of ICT within automation
IPTE Factory Automation N.V. is worldwide a supplier of automation solutions for the electronical and mechanical manufacturing industry. The organization develops turn-key-automation systems for the manufacturing, testing and handling the printed circuit boards and for final assembly. With almost 20 years of experience, IPTE Factory Automation N.V. has proven itself to be a reliable high quality supplier for test-, marking-, depaneling-, odd-form placement-, conveying- and turnkey assembly solutions. Some references: Alcatel, Autoliv, BMW, Bosch, Continental Automotive Systems, Siemens, Volkswagen en ZF. Today, the company has more than 850 employees in Europe, the United States and Asia (www.ipte.com)
To support their continued growth, we are looking for a: PC Software Engineer.
- As a software developer, you will be responsible for creating software solutions for automated production machines and complete production lines.
- You take care of the implementation and testing of software for these machines, where close cooperation with colleagues in mechanical, electrical and software development is essential.
- You maintain documented information about the software.
- If necessary, you perform installations and optimize the operation of the machines at customer sites.
- As a member of the engineering team, you make contributions to our organization’s quality, safety and environmental management system and contribute to continuous improvements within the company. Within your duties, you will be responsible for compliance with all quality, safety and health policies.
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in ICT/automation or have an equivalent qualification based on experience.
- You nurture a deep passion for technology and the challenges associated with it do not deter you.
- Preferably you have experience in automation projects.
- You are proficient in programming (C# and WPF) for automation projects, especially when Visual Studio is used as the development environment.
- Experience with PLC systems (such as Omron, Beckhoff, Siemens), image processing, robotics and laser applications is considered a plus.
- Teamwork comes naturally to you, but you are also able to work independently and autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, both internally within the project team and when dealing with customers.
- You are willing to travel.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
You will join a leading global player in the automation industry, with a focus on manufacturing and test engineering. Within this company you get the opportunity to show initiative and develop yourself.
Apply via the button below or contact Ellen Budna at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 011 36 10 75.
The selection process is exclusively through Motmans & Partners.