Business Unit Manager Benelux
Specialty Chemical Products for the Housing Industry
Blanchon Group is dedicated to serving the building and housing industry with reliable solutions for the protection, decoration, maintenance and renovation. The company develops, manufactures and markets an extensive portfolio of technical varnishes and innovative paints.
The Blanchon Group can look back upon a rich history of 180 years. Today the company has a presence in the industry’s markets, with manufacturers, timber and materials suppliers, paint wholesalers, wood floor fitters and DIY stores. The complementarity of its areas of business enable it to provide its customers, the flooring industry as well as trade and the general public, with solutions that are ever more reliable, innovative, responsible and aesthetically pleasing.
To organize, strengthen and expand the brand’s presence in the Benelux industrial and professional markets, the French direction recently decided to establish a Belgian subsidiary. In this light we are looking for a driven, loyal and strong
Expansion of 2 strategical markets, B2B and industry
- You define the local strategy and implement it whilst meeting the targeted budgets an assuming full P&L responsibility
- The ambition is to fully explore the market potential in the Benelux region, structure the growth, develop the product and services range and further grow the sales team
- You manage in person a number of important Benelux B2B key accounts (central buyers)
- Your focus is on both the manufacturing industry (technical coating for flooring manufacturing) to launch Blanchon’s development, and the professional market (flooring specialists, wholesalers and retailers in timber and paint products) in order to double the turn-over rapidly
- You manage the salesforce. You support and coach the team with strong ambition and thriving sales targets
- You establish and lead a local structure
- You set up partnership with a logistics partner (3PL) in order to set up local distribution
- You work from home, you get a substantial level of autonomy and report into the international director based in France
- Talented Business Developer and Sales Leader
- Master of Science Degree or equivalent
- A proven track record of minimum 10 years in a leading responsibility in key accounts development and negotiation in the building material (ideally flooring) sector and already well established in the region’s industry business
- Strategical skills in marketing and sales, practiced in well-structured and internationally oriented companies
- Inspiring personality enabling you to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Self-steering and blessed with a high level of result focus and appetite for challenge
- A strong team coach
- Native Dutch language skills and fluency in English.
- A critical position with great option to grow in the organization
- A strong brand with qualitative products, an extensive and qualitative product training
- A highly competitive salary package with a challenging bonus system.
- An innovative, qualitative and sustainable environment
Solliciteer via onderstaande knop of contacteer Jorinde Gijbels voor meer informatie via 011 30 35 00.
De selectieprocedure verloopt exclusief via Motmans & Partners.