An inspiring people manager who brings structure and loves content
Nexus Communication is the global leading publishing and communication company within the corporate automotive/fleet and mobility landscape. They are the editors of Fleet Europe, Global Fleet, Smart Mobility Management and Fleet LatAm. Valuable content is their core business. They have over 20 years of experience in print, digital, events and training. They are growing every day and have offices in Barchon (Liège) and Zonhoven (Limburg). To strengthen their team of 20 enthusiastic employees, we are currently looking for an Editorial manager.
About the role
- Manage and coordinate the editorial process of the Nexus online and offline media offerings
- Execute and strengthen the editorial lines and guard the quality and team results
- Coach your team consisting of a few employees and, ± 10 freelance journalists and industry experts (worldwide)
- Build and maintain a solid global network of freelance authors and experts in the field
- Keep yourself updated on the latest industry trends and launch new ideas to reach the audience in an innovative and capturing way
- Prove your personal content writing skills and visual thinking
- Attend events and use the occasion to show Nexus’ creative and inspirational value proposition
- Manage the team budget
- Report to the managing board
- A bachelor degree in communications, journalism or other relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in editing and/or communication
- An international mindset
- Experience in people management, coaching or coordination of projects
- Solid English writing skills, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Strong interest in (social) media and digital communication
- Organizational talent and structured mindset
- Passionate and motivated team player who can inspire others and coaches them in becoming a better version of themselves
What’s in it for you?
- A key position in a small family business, a market leader with global success
- The opportunity to craft your own job and to grow and develop your talents
- Possibility to either work in the Zonhoven or Barchon office; home office one day a week
- An inspiring “work hard, play hard” company culture
Apply now via the button below or contact Cleo Steegmans for more information (+32 (0) 11 30 35 00).
De selectieprocedure verloopt exclusief via Motmans & Partners.
Solliciteren blijft in tijden van corona toegestaan. Een goede gezondheid is voor ons prioritair, voor de sollicitant, de klant en onze medewerkers. Daarom respecteert Motmans & Partners te allen tijde de regels van social distancing en bewaken we dit doorheen het ganse proces.