Program Manager Terminal Development
PSA Antwerp / MPET / ATS: One team in the port of Antwerp
PSA is a leading global port group, specialized in container handling. The group handles approximately 200,000 containers on a daily basis, spread across Asia, America and Europe with flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp.
In Antwerp, PSA operates three container terminals: two are 100% PSA-owned (Noordzee terminal and Europa terminal) and one is a joint venture with TIL (MSC): the MSC PSA European Terminal (MPET).
Together, PSA and MPET handle more than 80% of the total container volume in Antwerp.
In 2015, PSA Antwerp and MPET established the subsidiary company Antwerp Terminal Services (ATS) to integrate operational activities in a joint structure. ATS supports both companies in the following areas: technical services, HSSE (Safety, Health, Security and Environment) and barge planning.
Together, these three companies form a firm and strong group in the Port of Antwerp. Our terminals operate 24/7 as a dynamic and well-oiled machine, thanks to the teamwork of our 3,000 highly motivated employees. All with their own expertise but with a shared passion.
In order to build a future-proof organization, we are looking for a Container Port Transformation Program Manager / MD’s Office.
The PSA Antwerp Program Manager Terminal Development will accelerate and secure the delivery and development of a multi-year program focused on the expansion and optimization of the Noordzee and Europa terminals. This program spans all departments within PSA Antwerp to include operations, technical department, HR and IT.
The Program Manager manages all program aspects including planning, identification and tracking of associated program metrics and impacted operational KPIs, vendor/partner alignment, negotiations with external authorities and its delivery. An appropriate governance structure will be set up in conjunction with the MD’s Office PMO to monitor progress and to mitigate any associated change management risks.
This role reports to the Head of Development and Transformation.
• Build program Roadmap: Chronologically represent program’s intended direction, document success criteria for each chronological event or milestone and identify key dependencies between milestones or program components with clear priority setting.
• Specify program scope: formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects / programs aligned with strategy, define priorities, validate budget, define program metrics and impacted operational KPIs
• Deliver Program: integrate program components into seamless chain to achieve program objectives; manage change and risk; identify (inter) dependencies and recommend alternative approaches for delivery; assume responsibility to deliver in time, quality, budget and risk.
• Establish governance structure: track and report program progress to key stakeholders with updates, recommendations, budgets and estimates for review and approval; manage program in line with MD’s Office PMO and Program Steering Committee guidance and decisions
• Manage Cross-Functional Teams : work in a matrix organization to discuss planning and priorities with other project and team manager as appropriate.
• Create additional value: proactively identify further opportunities to add value as a result of the delivery of the program and the interaction with key stakeholders.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Engineering and civil works in (container) port environment is mandatory in combination with program/project roles.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in program/project management roles.
• Ability to handle multitude of stakeholders and can effectively communicate and align with them.
• Comfortable when confronted with uncertainty to turn it positively around to drive for clearer scope boundaries and definitions
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Driven for results, ambitious and willing to take ownership and responsibility
• Team player, but able to work autonomously
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
• An interesting and challenging job in which you build the future of PSA Antwerp together with your colleagues
• An international environment with space for innovation and growth
• The chance to be part of the world’s leading container handler
Recruitment exclusively supervised by Motmans & Partners.
Solliciteer via onderstaande knop of contacteer Joke Otté voor meer informatie via 03 434 09 90.